2020-2021 SES Lunch Duty Sign-Up
This year all students must bring their own lunch daily. Students will eat lunch in their classrooms.
Please read Mrs. Lewis' lunch duty guidelines email in advance of lunch duty.
• Each family with students in grades K-8 is contractually obligated to complete 3 lunch duty days per child. For example: If you have a PK 4 student, and a 2nd grader you only need to do 3 lunch duty days. If you have a 1st grader, 4th grader, and a 7th grader you would need to do 9 lunch duty days. Lunch duty is capped at 3 children per family (9 lunch duty days).
• Families that chose the virtual learning option are temporarily excluded from lunch duty.
• Lunch duty involves volunteering for 2hrs from 11am-1pm on your assigned day.
• You will be required to have your temperature taken before entering the building, wear a mask and adhere to social distancing requirements.
• Families have until November 6th to sign up for their lunch duty requirements. Meaning that if you are contracted to do 6 days, you must sign up for all six days by November 6th.
• If you sign up for a day and you can no longer meet your requirement you need to find a sub. The best way to do this is to ask a friend, email your class, or post in the St. Elizabeth School Parents (SES Moms) on Facebook. The HSA will not find you a sub. If you are not able to find a sub or switch with another parent you will be fined $83, and this will be billed in FACTS.
• If you feel that you cannot commit to volunteering for lunch duty, there is an Opt Out in place (form will be included in the Brown envelope). You may opt out for $250 per student. If you have 3 children in grades K-8, and would be able to work 3 lunch duty days, you can opt out for 2 of your children at $500 if you prefer. The deadline to opt out is September 25th.